Comment on page
The Zairium also supports EVM-compatible smart contracts and protocols. Cross-chain transfer and other communication are possible due to native support of interoperability. ZAUM Exchange remains a liquid venue of the exchange of assets on both chains. This dual-chain architecture will be ideal for users to take advantage of the fast trading on one side and build their decentralized apps on the other side. The Zairium will be:
- EVM-compatible: Supports all the existing Ethereum tooling along with faster finality and cheaper transaction fees.
- Interoperable: Comes with efficient native dual chain communication; Optimized for scaling high-performance DApps that require fast and smooth user experience.
- Distributed with on-chain governance: Proof of Staked Authority brings in decentralization and community participants. As the native token, ZAUM will serve as both the gas of smart contract execution and tokens for staking.
The purpose of the new blockchain and DEX is to create an alternative marketplace for issuing and exchanging digital assets in a decentralized manner.
- Send and receive MUU
- Issue new tokens to digitalize assets, and use Muu Chain as underlying exchange/transfer network for the assets
For developers, you can also:
ZAIRIUM, ZAFIG boasts smart contract functionality and compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The design goal here was to leave the high throughput of Zairium intact while introducing smart contracts into its ecosystem.
Because ZAIRIUM is EVM-compatible, it launched with support for the rich universe of Ethereum tools and DApps. In theory, this makes it easy for developers to port their projects over from Ethereum. For users, it means that applications like MetaMask can be easily configured to work with TC. Seriously – it’s just a matter of tweaking a couple of settings. Check out Use MetaMask for Zairium to get started.
Developers can also:
- Issue new tokens to digitalize assets
- Run a full node to listen to and broadcast live updates on transactions, blocks, and consensus activities
- Develop wallets and tools to help users use Dapps
➡️Below are the details :
🟢Block Time: 1 Seconds
🟢Transaction Settlement Time: Less than second (in milliseconds)
🟢Gas Fees: Works with 0 gas fees but MetaMask/Trust doesn't support 0 Gas Fees
Technical details :
🔹Block Explorer: https://explorer.zakumi.io
🔹Network Name: Zairium Mainnet Chain Id: 1369
🔹Coin Name: Zakumi Golden
🔹RPC Server: https://mainnet.zakumi.io/